地區：Moss Vale, NSW
從Sydney Airport到St Paul's International College：約需1.5小時車程
St Paul’s International College was founded in 1986 by the Sisters of St Paul de Chartres. This Order, founded in France in the late 17th century, has a long history of promoting academic excellence.
Formerly known as Aurora College, St Paul’s was renamed in 1998. The College crest bears the Latin motto omnibus omnia, meaning ‘All things to all men’. This phrase, taken from the First Letter of St Paul to the Corinthians, emphasises the need for tolerance, openness, understanding and kindness towards one another, regardless of cultural, social, racial or religious differences.
Our long history gives us guidance for the coming years, we will continue to provide an excellence in modern education while maintaining high college values at our core.
Why Study at St Paul’s
In safe, tranquil surroundings, the College offers:
An International Environment
- The College has both boarding and day students drawn from a range of Australian and international backgrounds.
- This mix of experience helps St Paul’s students to learn about and appreciate a diversity of cultures while developing a healthy respect for the knowledge, skills and principles that unite us all.
- The College provides excellent facilities and a stimulating environment for learning.
- Specialist teachers promote mastery of language and IT skills as tools for learning and communication.
- Small classes ensure attention to individual academic needs.
- The College has an outstanding record in university entrance, with over 95% of students progressing to Australian universities each year.
- With an underpinning of Christian moral values, the College cultivates leadership,creativity and critical thinking.
- In a collaborative atmosphere, the College provides opportunities for students to excel in all areas and to build enduring friendships built on mutual respect.
- Over 85% are qualified for Group of Eight universities in Australia.